About Me

My photo
West Coast, United States
WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY BLOG!! XOXO FOLLOW ME ON twitter@ meekzparadise

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Color wheel theory

To bring out your eye color, use colors opposite on the color wheel. For instance if I want to bring out the green in my hazel eyes, I would go for purple or plum. I can even use browns, apricot, or greens for eyeshadow or eyeliner to enhance the eye color. If I use plum eyeliner my eyecolor will actually turn to a greenish gray and if I use brown eyeliner, my eyecolor will be dark green. I just noticed how green my eyes were when I wore a chocolate brown eyeliner today. I was stunned because I only had a champagne color eyeshadow on and black mascara. I guess it did the trick! I will stick to these colors from now on. I was so used to wearing black eyeliner that I strayed away from other colors, but I noticed that my eye color stayed hazel-brown and didn't change much. Here is the color wheel below so that you can pick colors that work best for your eye color.

pic courtesy of: www.mmprint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Followers